International order policy
Your initial quotation is quoted Ex Works (EXW). The quotation is for goods only and does not include freight or any additional fees. We will make the goods ready for collection at our warehouse. The buyer arranges and
pays all transportation costs and bears the risks for bringing the goods to their final destination. If the buyer prefers that Szkilnik Design arrange transportation, we will do so at the buyer’s risk and cost.
We make every effort to ensure that our products are very well protected during transportation. We make sure that our unique products arrive in perfect condition. Dedicated crate and protection of our flagship product which is wooden bathtub has never let us down. The cost of delivery around the world is a small percentage of the value of our products so it is worth it to ensure the best possible conditions and insurance. When shipping outside Europe, consider the following types of transportation:
Speed: Air freight is significantly faster than sea shipping, making it ideal for time-sensitive or perishable goods.
Global Reach: Airplanes can reach almost any destination worldwide, providing extensive coverage.
Reduced Packaging Requirements: Air transport often requires less robust packaging compared to sea transport, saving costs.
Cost: Air freight is generally more expensive than sea shipping, especially for large or heavy shipments.
Environmental Impact: Air freight has a higher carbon footprint compared to sea shipping, contributing more to environmental pollution.
- Cost-Effective: Sea freight is usually more cost-effective for large and heavy shipments making it economical.
- Large Capacity: Ships can accommodate large volumes of cargo, suitable for transporting substantial quantities.
- Lower Environmental Impact: Sea transport generally has a lower carbon footprint compared to air shipping.
- Duration: Sea shipping takes longer than air freight
- Limited Accessibility: Some landlocked regions or destinations with underdeveloped ports may pose challenges for sea shipping.
- Weather Dependency: Ships are affected by weather conditions, potentially causing delays or disruptions in schedules.
Generally, air shipping is the most common choice.
The estimated time for crate delivery to destinations around the world can vary significantly based on factors such as the shipping method (air or sea), the specific origin and destination locations, customs procedures, shipping carrier efficiency, and any unforeseen delays. Here are general estimations:
From Poland to destinations worldwide, air shipping could take approximately 1-2 weeks, depending on the specific destination.
- To North America: 3-5 weeks
- To Asia: 5-7 weeks
- To South America: 6-8 weeks
- To Australia: 7-9 weeks
- To Africa: 6-8 weeks
Transport time does not take into account the time needed for customs clearance of the products in the destination country.
Again, these are general estimates, and actual delivery times may vary. It’s recommended to consult with shipping carriers or freight forwarders for more precise information based on shipment details.